Have your business be a part of the movement! Be a sponsor or exhibitor at the Oregon Women’s Conference.
Interested in being a sponsor or exhibitor? Click here to find out more.
- Meet qualified decision-makers
- Shorten your sales cycle
- Receive marketing exposure
- Showcase your brand
- Live product & service demos in a high-profile venue
- Gain direct market feedback
- Develop quality leads for your database
- Direct access to press and influential journalists
- Generate NEW revenue
The women’s market, especially women business owners, is a tremendous and growing market segment – increased wealth and occupational levels. The Oregon Women’s Conference will deliver upscale, influential women buyers to guarantee that your exhibit investment creates a profitable return on your time and money. Our female audience is information-driven and as attendees, many are ready consumers looking for goods and services for their families, businesses and employees.
Studies have shown that when consumers can touch, taste, see, feel or demo your product or service, they will become your customer for life. This Conference attracts professional women and decision makers with disposal income who are empowered to purchase the business or consumer products you deliver.
Click here to see who has already signed up to be an exhibitor.
Women-owned businesses are the fastest growing segment of the U.S. economy, representing $3.3 trillion in purchasing power. – Center for Women’s Business Research
- 1 out of every 11 American women owns a business – U.S. Department of Labor
- Women start businesses at twice the rate of men – Enterprising Women
- Women control slightly more than half (51.3%) of all personal wealth in the United States. They make 85% of all purchasing decisions in the household – Federal Reserve Board
- Women purchase over 50% of traditional male products, including automobiles, healthcare, home improvement products and consumer electronics – Girlpowermarketing.com